So this one is for you Phil.
I don't have precise measurements for the Really Rust mat piece, just did it by eye and scalloped round all four edges leaving a gap to retain the aperture look.
Using the two step method, I stamped the solid image in Old Olive, and the outline in Garden Green on to Very Vanilla cardstock using the stamp-a-majig, then repeated the two step method using Cameo Coral and Ruby Red. I cut out the Old Olive and Garden Green image in its entirety, then cut out the flowers only in the Cameo Coral and Ruby Red.
I made a slot on the fold of 1/2 an A4 sheet of Very Vanilla at the halfway point, portrait orientation, threaded a length of 5/8" Old Olive grosgrain through the slot at the back, threaded the front bit of the ribbon up and under the scalloped Really Rust piece, then up and over to meet with the other piece of ribbon at back and secured together with a pewter brad and hodepodge from the retired list.
I adhered the Really Rust centrally on to the Very Vanilla cardstock after threading and securing ribbon. Next adhere the Old Olive Garden Green image, use dimensionals on back of Cameo Coral and Ruby Red flowers and adhere to corresponding flowers on the green image.
Applied tiny dollops of Tombo on the flower centres and sprinkled it with Dazzling Diamonds and let it dry. To finish, I stamped sentiments on the inside in Old Olive and a little flower in the bottom right corner.