Monday, 15 February 2010
A Good Egg
I botched the card that the lovely Helen had designed whilst at the Shoe Box Swap, so I came home and duplicated it but accidentally smudged the top of this card with Black Stazon ink. So I made another one (shown in a previous post) with Helen's original design. However, I decided not to let this one go to waste so tweaked it and you'd never know that it had been earmarked for the bin! I used tombow for the flower centres and sprinkled Fine Cosmo glitter over them, stamped the floral background image in Certainly Celery and cut out a couple of flowers to add as embellishments, ran a two-way glue pen along the top and bottom edges of the sentiment strip and sprinkled with Dazzling Diamonds, added Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon on top of the Certainly Celery one to hide the stain and voila - card transformed!