At our team quarterly meeting, my team leader Amanda gave us supplies to make this great resource for SU punches. I didn't have time to make it whilst at the meeting, so made a few notes and did my "homework" like the industrious "schoolgirl" I am (barf*!) ;o and am really chuffed with it. Of course, it was crying out for some added bling - so out came the Dazzling Diamonds and Fine Cosmo glitter! I also added my own ribbon - lots of it - just being girly! :))
The inside of the front cover and first page.
Here are some of the pages inside.
I botched this piece of DSP, but it was too pretty to waste so I used it for the inside back cover instead. This didn't have the "bling" added. I glued a strip of the inside front cover so that it would tie in with the rest of the colour scheme and hide the chunk that was missing!