Wednesday, 9 June 2010
I made this just for the fun of it - a template I purchased recently which took my fancy.
This is looking at it from a different angle. I used "Cottage Wall" DSP and Rich Razzleberry to embellish with and Pale Plum for the tea pot base.
The flowers on the lid were Whisper White scalloped circles, inked with Rich Razzleberry round the edges before being spritzed with water, scrunched and left to dry then adhered together with a brad.
I used the "wing" as leaves punched out with the large two-step bird punch, ran a stylus along the "wings" to look like the veins in leaves and also punched the branch with leaves to embellish underneath the assembled flower.
The butterflies were stamped with Versamark on vellum and punched/hand cut and I used Fine Cosmo glitter to make them "pop". Hope you like it.