Thursday, 24 February 2011
Oh my goodness, an award for me? You are so kind, Hayley - thank you so much! I'm quite overcome! Now it's my turn to think of 7 things about me and 7 people to pass this award on to and link back to the person who sent it - Hayley.
I'm not good at talking about myself but here goes :
1. Scrapbooking was my passion before Stampin' Up! I'd never made a card in my life!
2. I was a Secretary in a previous life.
3. I lost 2 1/2 stone on the Atkins Diet for my daughter's wedding and now I've piled it all back on again and then some! Rejoined a slimming club 3 weeks ago as going it alone just wasn't working!
4. I tickle the ivories and got roped into filling in as an accompanist at my daughter's ballet school and was still playing for them long after my daughter finished dancing there! Haven't touched it since and my piano is out of tune!
5. I have 3 gorgeous grandsons.
6. I love sharing my hobby in papercrafting with anyone who will listen and wants to give it a try.
7. I love going to the theatre, particularly musicals. DH is taking me to see Matthew Bourne's Cinderella and he's got tickets for Dancing on Ice with Torville & Dean in April. I'm so excited!
...and the nominations for the next seven blogs are (fanfare!)
Teri because she is an "Honorary Inspirin' Inkee" as she attends our team Quarterly meetings regularly and she does wonderful work - love her swaps
Jane because she always has something a little different and thinks outside the box
Kerry because I love her style
Sara because she won my blog candy for the Inspiring Inkin' Sale-a-bration 2009 and I got to see her blog too - great work
Jo because I got to meet Jo at the very first Stampin' Up! Convention and she does amazing work and I loved her swap
Sharon because I did a CMC swap with her at 2010 Convention and got introduced to her lovely work too
Caroline because she made a fabby display for Inspiration Station at the last quarterly meeting
"Mission" completed - hope I've done it right! I would nominate you again if I could Hayley - thank you so much. Big Hugs!