Things are buzzing at HQ but you'll just have to wait a bit longer for the news! At Regional Training, demos are asked if they could drop off a swap for their display boards and this was my contribution. I used the Artisan Embellishment kit - it shows off the pretty lace, seam binding ribbon and for my sample, I was a bit extravagant and used the whole bunch of flowers to make up this floral bouquet. You can use a single flower at a time, or a group of threes twice, but it looked so pretty as a bunch, I didn't want to break it up.
The frame is from Papaya Collage - I embossed it with Pewter embossing powder and it gives this lovely antiqued finish. I cut out the inside of the frame so that you could see the pretty lace underneath. The base of the card front is Early Espresso. The second layer is Primrose Petal Core-dinations which was torn top and bottom then sanded to give a vintage look.
The next layer is the Natural Composition paper with the music manuscript embossed, I distressed this too, and curled up the bottom right edge.
Hope you like it!