I was having a rummage and found these tins so I put them to good use and made a Convention Survival Kit for my Roomies which doubled as Team gifts too.
The centre panel was done in MDS and cut with the Oval Accent Bigz Clear die. Unfortunately the colours when printed weren't true to Stampin' Up! colours on my printer. I'd selected Pistachio Pudding, but when it printed, it came out as Bashful Blue (retired). The Bermuda Bay looked like Pacific Point and the Real Red resembled Melon Mambo! Maybe I need to check the ink levels (rolls eyes)......
I customised each tin and inside the lid, I listed the contents too. My lovely great, great grand-daughter Victoria gifted me these £50 napkins and this was a wonderful opportunity to use them!
There are all sorts of goodies in the tin - and the insert in the lid reads like this:
Here’s a special gift from me to you – a Convention Survival Kit
· Lanyard with a spot of razzle & dazzle for Awards night!
· Inkin’ Divas Butterfly mascot brooch for Convention attendees 2014
· Notebook to jot down news and great tips
· Pen to jot down inspiration
· Highlighter to spotlight your bright ideas
· Rubber band to stretch your your imagination
· Cookies when your energy is flagging
· Tissues in case of sniffles
· A tube of Crabtree & Evelyn because it’s your favourite brand
· Panadol Extra in case of a headache
· Alka Seltzer for indigestion
· Band-aid in case of a paper cut – or blistered heel
· Tin of Starburst – because you’re a star
· Lip balm to prevent your lips from cracking
· A £50 note – pity it’s not real but you can pretend you have money after Memento Mall!
· Last but not least, a chocolate Heart – to love what you share, and share what you love.
Enjoy Inspire, Create, Share Convention 2014 in Brussels
with lots of love from Elaine xoxoxoxoxo
I even customised each pen and
you can't leave a tin empty, so these Starburst sweets were just right but I could only get 4 in! I hope they liked them. Here are the items used to decorate the tin.