When I first bought the initial MDS software, it was a case of pretty much trial and error and learning from my mistakes. Being a complete novice and not frightfully computer literate, I was pleasantly surprised that even with my limited skills, I managed to design my new blog banner, do a few scrapbook layouts and even design and print off some cards.
As a Demo, I needed to try the product and learn about it in case customers asked me questions about it. Recently, Stampin' Up! added Digital Classes which includes video tutorials too and I created the page below having been walked through the process with the tutorials that accompanies this download. Lots of new tips and a comprehensive PDF document is included and a valuable resource which you can dip into while you get to grips with MDS.
Are you tempted? I can guarantee that once you dip your toe in the water, you won't look back! It's very addictive and just another string to your bow. Traditionalists may frown upon this type of scrap booking, but there is no reason why you can't do both. My family and friends are all in Australia and across the world, spread out in Canada, the States and the Far East. I can see the benefits of having them electronically accessible so that they can access and share life's precious moments in this way.
* Video tutorial showcasing three digital projects and basic MDS functions
* PDF project instructions
* 23-piece SVG stamp brush set
* 12 Designer Series Papers
* 32 embellishments
* Beginner class is perfect for someone who wants to learn the basics of MDS
* Video tutorial teaches you how to start a new project; gives an overview of the Design Center and Resource Pallet; explains what bleed areas are; shows how to add stamp brushes, embellishments, Designer Series Papers, and text boxes; and provides photo basics
* Follow along with tutorial and make your own card, framable, and page
* Kit is so versatile and spunky for documenting all the fun you have
Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Smoky Slate, So Saffron, Soft Sky, Whisper White