At the time of filming and scheduling this blogpost, these team swaps very nearly didn't happen. My conscience got the better of me as I felt I could not attend the meeting empty handed. On the penultimate eve of the meeting, I knew sleep would escape me unless I physically got the job done. Consequently just past the midnight hour, muggins trotted down stairs and set too!
I needed something quick and easy and not too labour intensive as I had 25 to make - light bulb moment - Stamparatus, monotone ink would make stamping 25 card fronts pretty speedy! It needed a little colour - stampin blends for an ombre look, but that meant the ink bled through to the other side!
Quick fix - cut up Sale-a-brations Botanical Butterfly DSP which is black and white on the reverse and adhere it to the back.... yes, I thought - that would tie in with Memento black.
You can see how I did the rest on the video. I quickly filmed the beginning with all the cards before I gave them away - another light bulb moment, as I could then film the rest on another day. Eventually crawled into bed - looked at the clock and it was after 4.00 a.m! So to the people I swapped with, please forgive me if there are slight imperfections - by that time of day, I could barely keep my eyes open!